Please click the link below to apply for this position:
Remote at this time.. Bangalore / Chennai once offices open
Atlas Systems Inc. is a Software Solutions company headquartered in Princeton, NJ. Incorporated in 2003, Atlas provides comprehensive range of solutions in the area of GRC, Technology, Procurement, Healthcare Provider and Oracle to customers across the globe. Combining our unparalleled experience of over a decade in the software industry and global reach, we have grown with extensive capabilities across industry verticals.
For more information, please visit our website http://AtlasSystems.com/
Ideal Candidate is:
- 5+ years of SQL Developer experience and excellent command on Reporting tools like Power BI
- Reporting and business intelligence tools like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS).
- Should have experience on Data Transformations & hands on any of the ETL tools, should have knowledge on Data ware house tools.
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc.
- Able to work with teams and independently
- Able to produce results in quick cycles.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills in past projects
- Ready to take on new challenges
- Utilizing creative solution approaches
- Detail oriented, very responsive and committed to quality
- Create databases with efficient structures
- Write optimized queries, views and triggers for integration with other applications
- Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity
- Understand issues related to network performance and security
- Comprehend business requirements and develop reports in a timely and quality manner
- Meet timelines and ensure overall targets set from time to time are met
- Should be working as an Individual contributor, take the ownership to maintain and support the applications and come up with the innovative thoughts on improving the existing applications.
- A home office that provides the right ambiance to focus on work
- Desktop / Laptop with minimum i5 processor, Windows 7 or later, minimum 8GB RAM